SYNTHETIC GRASS SOLUTIONS FOR PETS
Having a dog in Austin doesn’t mean you must give up your dream of having a lush, green lawn. You just need the right type of lawn. Synthetic grass combats a variety of canine activities known to plague pet owners.
- Brown spots: Your pet’s urine has a high nitrogen load and pH level, which can burn grass and leave unsightly brown spots. With artificial grass, you don’t have to tolerate a spotted yard any longer since synthetic grass fibers are not susceptible to discoloration when they come in contact with pet waste.
- Care: The completely permeable, nonabsorbent backing of artificial turf allows it to drain much cleaner and more efficiently than real grass. That means it’s possible to clean spills and pet waste by simply rinsing the area with a water hose. Artificial turf is inorganic, so it does not need water to sustain a green, vibrant appearance all year round. It also never needs to be cut.
- Messes: Eliminating constant watering and mowing also means your dog will never track in mud or grass clippings from your yard. Therefore, an effortlessly clean lawn also promotes a spotless house.
- Digging: Unlike natural grass with single blades sprouting from the ground, artificial grass has a lining that holds all the fibers together. This deters your pet from digging in the backyard and ruining your lawn.
- Pests: The naturally antimicrobial and hypoallergenic surface of synthetic grass means that ants, ticks and fleas are not interested in living in your yard. No pests in the yard, no pests for your dog to carry inside your house.
In addition to making pet ownership manageable, synthetic turf includes extra benefits to barefooted loved ones
- Safe, nontoxic threads and infill that last a lifetime
- Chemical-free care to preserve your pet’s health
- Cushioned filling for a safer place to run and play
- Significantly reduced care and watering bills
- Lush, natural-looking color that won’t fade in the sun
- 100 percent recyclable
- HydroChill™ technology that provides the coolest artificial turf in the community
Whether you have children, tiny toy breeds or massive mastiffs, Southwest Greens of Austin is the superior source for family- and pet-friendly synthetic turf that stays beautiful all year round.